Tuesday 2 August 2011

3 WORDS LEAD MY DESIGN

NOUN : Balance I would like to make some thing fit in the screen and it as itself creates a world for harmoniousness

ADJECTIVE : Symmetric The models will make the balance itself, so the symmetry in itself will help a lot. Furthermore, I found that even I create a bunch of messy stuffs in 3Dsmax or some kind of chaos, just create the symmetry inside the model I can feel it much more better.

VERB : Light I would like to create something glossy, elegant or somehow transparency. The focus will be sure the model in my imagination, so I will create it as a "light source" and it will create the beauty, the light. Besides, I want it to be blinking under the light, glossy inside itself, it has the curves reflects the lights perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment